Treating you safely during Coronavirus
More now than ever I hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well. During this difficult time I am able to offer you treatment for your pain but please do read the following procedures that I have put into place to ensure your safety and well being.
- Please arrive at the exact time of your treatment to avoid waiting and I will ask you to wash your hands on entering the clinic.
- A phone consultation will be organised for new patients before your initial appointment where your case history will be taken.
- All linen will be removed from the treatment bench and the room will be disinfected between each patient.
- Treatment times will be spread out to ensure appropriate cleaning can take place.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn to ensure your safety.
- Please only attend your appointment if you are well and have no symptoms of Covid-19 such as a dry cough, fever or loss of sense of smell and taste.
I look forwards to meeting you and please do text or call me if you would like any further information.
Matt Abbott. (Osteopath)